Gold Medal – Tear Stain Remover
Gently removes stains caused by excessive tearing in fur around the eyes.
- Gently cleans the tear stains from the fur around the eye.
- Highlights the natural color of the coat.
- Does not contain alcohol or bleach.
1 = 8oz
RECOMMENDED FOR: Dogs & Cats
This mild cleansing solution gently washes away eye stains caused by excessive tearing. For best results, be consistent in use of the product over a period of time. The more often you clean, the better the results.
Features and Benefits:
- Stain Removal: while tearing is natural, ugly tear stains can be minimized with consistent cleansing of the fur and skin.
- Conditioning: Tear Stain Remover has conditioners that soften the fur and add shine to the coat.
- Because it does not contain alcohol or bleach, Tear Stain Remover is not drying or caustic.
Directions: For Everyday Use: Moisten a small cloth with Tear Stain Remover and gently wipe over the stained area around the eyes. Then, gently wipe off with a clean dry cloth. Heavy stains may require additional use. Regular use will help discourage stains from recurring.
Caution: Be careful not to get Tear Stain Remover IN the eyes. If you accidentally get it in the eyes, flush with Clean Eyes liquid. It will not harm the eye, but will irritate the eye causing redness and discomfort.