CheckUp – Kit For Cats
CheckUp can detect the most common issues amongst domestic dogs including High Glucose Levels, Kidney Failure, Urinary Tract Infection, and Blood in Urine. By using CheckUp, you can detect a health condition in time to prevent health deterioration and improve your dog’s lifespan. You can also monitor your dog’s health as required by a veterinarian.
Carefully read the notes below before starting the test
- The results card is located inside the box. Detach this before conducting the test for easy reading and color comparison
- The colors on the test strip continuously change, so reading the results at the times designated on the results card is of the utmost importance
- Once you have dipped the strip in the collected sample for two seconds, and all four squares having been submerged, quickly place the strip on the reading card for close reference to the color chart
- Since the colors change, only the color present at 30 or 60 seconds respectively will reflect the result
- At 30 seconds, circle the color that most closely resembles the result present on the diagnostic strip for the first 3 parameters