Gold Medal – Clean and Dry Ears (Cats & Dogs)
Features and Benefits:
- Mild Cleansing Liquid – cleans, yet is mild to the tender ear canal
- Aloe Vera – soothes the canal and reduces irritation caused by purulent discharge due to hair, weeds or other debris in the ear
- Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate – dissolves ear wax and build-up , reduces odors
Directions: Note: For the added comfort of your animal, you may warm the liquid to room temperature by placing in a bowl of warm water for several minutes before using. For long eared animals, fold the ear flap back and hold.
Put 8-10 drops of Ear Cleaner in the ear and gently massage the area to help dislodge the wax and debris.
To the animal the dissolving of the ear wax sounds like the carbonation in a soft drink. The animal may want to shake its head – this action will help dislodge any wax build-up or debris. After a few minutes, clean the ear with a swab, tissue or cotton ball and allow the rest of the ear cleaner to evaporate naturally.
As it cleans the ear canal, Clean Ears reduces ear odors and removes excess wax safely. Excellent for before and after swimming. Features and Benefits: Mild Cleansing Liquid – cleans, yet is mild to the tender ear canal Aloe Vera – soothes the canal and reduces irritation
1 = 4oz
Soothing liquid ear cleaner to clean the ear canal, remove wax build-up and reduce ear odors.
- Cleans Ear Canal
- Dissolves Ear Wax and Loosens Wax Build-Up
- Reduces Odors
- Excellent for Use Before or After Swimming
- Contains no Alcohol