Imperial Care – Antimicrobial Silver Ions Cat Litter (6L Box)
- The active Silver Ions in Imperial Care attack the bacteria responsible for bad odours in the used cat litter and prevent their growth providing optimum and safe odour control.
- Imperial Care Silver Ions utilizes the long known bactericidal properties of silver to offer cats and their owners a much more hygienic environment.
- Natural product
- Premium clumping cat litter ultra compact
- Forms strong clump
- Fast clumping
- New revolutionary formula with antimicrobial SILVER IONS
- Inhibits odour-causing bacteria growth
- Prevents bad odours
- Unique absorption capacity
- Low Dust
- Less Tracking
How it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikprOCEYw_g
IMPERIAL CARE Silver Ions combines the effectiveness of saponite (bentonite) clay with the well-known Silver Ion technology*.
IMPERIAL CARE Silver Ions is a new generation of antimicrobial clumping ultra compact, unscented cat litter with a unique antimicrobial agent. The Silver Ions agent is attracted to the bacteria that are responsible for the bad odour in the used cat litter, breaks into the core of the bacteria and inhibits their growth for superior odour control.
The Silver Ions technology is so effective, that eliminates 99,9% of bacteria! Therefore, IMPERIAL CARE Silver Ions cat litter guarantees a much more hygienic environment for you and your cat. It is also ultra-compact and forms quickly strong clumps and as a result it causes less tracking and less dust.
* The actual use of silver ions as an antimicrobial agent began in ancient times, while modern use dates
to the 1920’s. Recent advances have allowed for the safe and efficient use of silver ions in a number
of applications including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, water filters, food packaging, kitchen surfaces
and clothing fabrics.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE
- Replace all quantity once a month in a clean and dry tray
- Do not dispose of cat litter in the toilet, due to danger of blockage