Science Diet – Adult Oral (DRY DOG FOOD)
Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care dry dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for dental and complete health.
- Clinically proven kibble technology to reduce plaque & tartar
- Daily dental protection to freshen breath
- Helps brush your dog’s teeth with every bite
- 100% precisely balanced nutrition
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Liver Flavor, Oat Groats, Soybean Mill Run, Wheat Gluten, Pork Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid , Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.
Protection from plaque and tartar buildup in adult dogs 1 — 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites or Science Diet® Puppy Small and Toy Breed
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Reduced plaque & tartar build-up||Fiber||Clinically proven to help reduce bacteria-laden plaque & tartar buildup for your pet’s whole-body health.|
|Fresher breath||Unique kibble||Unique kibble with interlocking fiber technology to help clean teeth and freshen breath with every bite.|
|Healthy teeth||Calcium||Ideal calcium and mineral levels keep teeth healthy.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill’s has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (50 g) – 7/8 cup (70 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (90 g) – 1 1/2 cups (120 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 3/4 cups (140 g) – 2 1/2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 cups (235 g) – 4 1/4 cups (335 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 cups (315 g) – 5 2/3 cups (450 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||5 cups (395 g) – 7 cups (555 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||6 cups (475 g) – 8 1/4 cups (650 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3464 kcal/kg (275 kcal/cup†)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Oral Care contains 2.8 oz. by weight.
|Dog Life Stages||
Adult (1- 7yr)